I had several coupons that were set to expire today since it was the last day of the month. I also wanted to pick up some more Libby's veggies before the sale ends (goes through tomorrow). They actually were doing all kinds of cleaning and moving things around and they were out of a lot of stuff. In fact, they only had 4 cans of Libby's green beans left and I had to get the rest all in corn! Anyone have any corn recipes?!? LOL
Here's what we bought:
(4) Libby's Green Beans, $.50--used (1) $1/4 previously available = FREE
(8) Del Monte Green Beans, $.95--used (2) $1/4 previously available = $.45 each
(4) Hormel Chicken Breast, $1.99--used $1/2 from inserts = $.99 each
(3) Pampers Wipes, $2.47--used (3) $.50/1 from inserts = $1.47
(1) BIC pens, $1.95--used $1/1 previously available = FREE
(20) Libby's Corn, $.50--used (5) $1/4 previously available and from inserts = FREE
Total amount BEFORE coupons :: $38.74
Total amount AFTER coupons :: $10.74 (including tax)!
*I received a special $5 off of my order due to meeting the requirements of the baby club through the loyalty card. It would have been $15.74 otherwise.
** This trip was done in two separate transactions so all coupons would double.